Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Permanent Water together with Prime Grazing Country - What a package
- Land: 402 ha (993 acres)
- 402 Ha - 992 Acres in total with northerly aspect situated approx 15kms west of Dorrigo township.
- Property has two titles, one block of 285.2 Ha and the other at 254 Muldiva Road, Bostobrick of 116.8 Ha
joining and being sold as a whole
- Executive style six bedroom, 2 bathroom homestead with loads of character, divided into three modules
separated by verandahs and deck with a striking outdoor entertaining pavillion attached to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Lovely established garden beds with mature exotic trees scattered throughout the garden
- Water supply consists of 4 spring fed permanent creeks & 9 dams on the main block together with permanent creek,
irrigation storage dam of 5 megalitres & underground 3" mains on smaller block. In addition to all of this there is
a current water licence in place to cover both blocks. Rainfall ave is 1500-2000mms p.a.
- Highly fertile soils of clay loam with some basalt
- Large machinery shed of 30m x 16m with concrete floor
- 116.8 Ha block has many attractive home site possibilities offering wonderful views and scenery
- 3 Phase power to both blocks, stock proof fencing
If you are after water security, prime grazing country, views, location, easy access to both Coffs Harbour and Armidale and a charming country homestead, this is the property for you to inspect.
402 ha / 993 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.