Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Richmond River Grazing & Farming
- Land: 41 ha (102 acres)
Cedar Point Stud 12843 Summerland Way, Kyogle Northern NSW
- Circa 1900 4 Bedroom Timber Homestead
- 102.3 Acres of fertile River flats
- 61 Meg. Irrigation Licence with underground mains
- Subdivided into 18 paddocks
- Suitable for cattle, cropping & hay production
- Machinery shed, Dairy building, Stockyards & Implement shed
- Richmond River frontage & 48 p.a. rainfall
- Minutes from Kyogle's CBD & 87kms to Byron Bay
- Runs up to 60 Breeders
Cedar Point Stud' is perhaps the most productive farm on the North Coast of NSW and is currently run as a successful Simmental stud and back grounding operation. This is a great opportunity to purchase a unique property situated in a prime position close to all major cities and coastal towns on the North Coast of NSW.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
41 ha / 102 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.