Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 1,973m² (0.49 acres)
Surrounded by plenty of space and fresh country air, this property presents a quiet alternative to living in town. Classic 1970's three bedroom brick veneer home on half an acre at Edith.
- On 1,973 square metres
- Gas heating in lounge room
- Wood fire in kitchen for both cooking and heating
- Lounge room is comfortable and inviting with a lived-in feel-
- Large garage, plenty of room for the car and storage
- Rainwater tanks provide water for inside and garden use
- Established trees and shrubs come alive in spring
- Fully fenced, sealed road frontage and school bus at front gate
- Rural farmland at rear
- Eleven kilometres from Oberon,
Located at Edith in peaceful surrounds on a half acre block, properties out of town are hard to acquire so get in quick.
1,973m² / 0.49 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.