Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
HIDDEN TREASURE IN AN IDEAL CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- Land: 2 ha (4.94 acres)
After years of enjoying an ideal lifestyle on this pristine 5 acres and unique split level home, it has come time for the current owners to move on to other things. Now is your opportunity to capitalise on not only their hard work but also their genuine desire to sell the four bedroom quintessential family home that occupies quiet, picturesque land. Offering four spacious bedrooms, several living areas and a magic outdoor, elevated timber deck.
- Located off Albens Drive, off Bournes Lane in Moore Creek
- 5 acres / 2 hectares (approx.)
- Four bedrooms with built-ins
- Wood fire and evaporative cooling
- Own bore, community estate water and rain water
- Massive under house storage
- Granny flat / separate accommodation potential
- Genuine vendors, motivated and ready to sell
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 ha / 4.94 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.