Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 16 ha (40 acres)
Located just minutes off the Great Western Highway on the Curly Dick Road towards Tarana is 16 hectares with a fantastic rural aspect. The home is in a private site and sits below a stand of native trees and captures ever changing western views.
- 16 hectares of undulating granite soils, fenced into one large paddock
- Compact cottage with one bedroom and extra sleeping loft areas
- Shower, vanity and wc
- Functional kitchen with gas cooking facilities
- The open wood fire in the living area provides warmth
- House yard is fenced plus single garage that is lockable
- Dams, seasonal creek, bore plus two rain large rain water tanks
- 90% cleared, native pastures
- Natural bushland at rear of property, perfect for stock shelter and privacy
- No power connected, mobile reception available depending on provider
- Ideal for temporary accommodation or weekender
- 20 minutes to Bathurst, Lithgow and Oberon
With easy access off The Great Western Highway, sealed and with only a few kms of gravel road. This exceptional lifestyle parcel provides an opportunity to develop your getaway in a convenient location.
16 ha / 40 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.