Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Rural Paradise with Superb Equine Facilities and Improvements
- Land: 1,370 ha (3,385 acres)
Nestled away in a private and secluded location is the perfect Rural Retreat.
With improvements that will leave you breathless, Halcyon has been developed into a first class Equestrian and grazing enterprise. The standout feature is it's beauty!
A rural paradise with the Little River' running through it. The Little River not only enhances the serene setting but provides an abundance of water The Life of the Land.
Halcyon is not your typical rural property. It needs to be seen to be appreciated.
Asking Price $1,400,000
Facts at a glance
• 1,370ha (3383ac)
Approximately 50 to 60% usable
• Located centrally to Wellington, Yeoval and Dubbo
• 6 post & rail paddocks
• Vet crush
• 12m x 25m barn cement floor
• 2 round yards
• 4 day yards
• 15m x 18m hay shed
• Steel cattle yards
• Steel sheep yards
Homestead & Cottage
• Elevated homestead with views to the Little River
• 4 bedrooms, ensuite, generous living areas
• 3 metre verandahs soaking up the views
• Open plan, polished floorboards, high ceilings
• 3 x 92,000L rainwater storage
• 3 bedroom cottage, very comfortable
• 9km frontage to Little River
• 21 megalitre Irrigation Licence from Little River
• Articulated watering system from river with solar pump and tanks feeding 10 troughs.
1,370 ha / 3,385 acres
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.