Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Owners Committed, Change of Health
- Land: 16 ha (40 acres)
If you are looking to get away from the world, this is the property for you.
Set among 40 acres of natural bushland is a charming mud brick cottage that offers you peace and quiet living with the advantage of being 5 mins to town. Blocks of this size and location are hard to come by and it's hard to imagine a more idyllic setting with the abundant wildlife and distant views of the mountain range.
Features of Kookaburra Gums are:
- Short drive to town
- Off the grid solar (no electricity bills)
- Gas & solar hot water
- 3 bay shed
- 3 x 5000gal rain water tanks
- 2 x 5000gal dam water tanks (water pumped from dams to tanks)
- Solid set of timber cattle yards
- Camping area
- Native garden
- Terraced garden
- Fire place
- Timber & slate kitchen
- Good size pantry
- WIR in bedroom
- Mezzanine floor for storage
- Land for wildlife
- 2 dams
- Good underground water in the area
- Totally private
- Fully fenced
- Orchard with a wide variety of fruit trees
- 14 massive Bowen Mango trees
- Possibility for organic food production
This property is a rare gem and is priced to move. Call now to arrange an inspection
- Built-In Wardrobes
16 ha / 40 acres
1 garage space and 3 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.