Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Graze or Irrigate
- Land: 20 ha (49 acres)
49 Acres of sandy loam soils ready to graze or irrigate
* Former orchard now returned to pasture offering many enterprise opportunities
* Grassed with a mixture of Rhodes, Buffel and Green Panic
* Multiple water sources- 6 ha unlimited irrigation licence, electric motor with Southern Cross pump from 16' well in Reids Creek, 2 bores (not working) plus a 80ML dam
* Large machinery shed and old wooden packing shed and colouring room
* Large 4 bedroom house plus sleepout with new kitchen cupboards & walk-in pantry upstairs
* 2nd toilet, laundry & fully enclosed downstairs
* Located 20km north of Gayndah on Reids Creek
* Bitumen road to turnoff and School Bus pickup
20 ha / 49 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.