Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 1,794 ha (4,433 acres)
Quality Mixed Grazing and Farming Property
Balcondo', Glenmorgan, QLD
- 32km* north of Glenmorgan, 60km* Condamine
- 1,794ha* (4,432.97* acres) freehold
- Perfect balance of farming and grazing country with developed Brigalow, Belah, Coolibah flood
country running back to sandy loam soils growing excellent stands of Buffel grass
- 323ha* oats planted, 285ha* chickpeas to be planted
- Watered by four earth dams and 55,000 gallon centrally located storage tank
- Modern four bedroom homestead, steel machinery and grain shed, 3 x 72 tonne MPH Sherwell
Auction: Friday 30 June 2017 10.30am
Level 26, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
1,794 ha / 4,433 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.