Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MUST SELL - FORGET PREVIOUS PRICE GUIDES
- Land: 358 ha (885 acres)
885 acres of Bottle tree, belah scrub country running into spotted gum & box country in 2 Freehold titles
* Located at the foothills of beautiful Cania Gorge
* 14 acres of irrigation country serviced by 4" & 6" PVC mains with a Sandstone irrigation bore with 6 ha allocation
* Property is grassed with Rhodes, scattered Buffel, Wynn Cassia & natural pastures
* Stock water supplied by a 128 ft stock bore + 5 dams
* Stock proof fencing with lane way access to Portable steel & timber yards with crush
* Hay Shed, car shed & powered workshop
* 4 bedroom home with stunning views- Kitchen & dining combined, beautiful bathroom & 3 kW solar system with 18 panels
* School bus pick up at front entrance
Inclusions - 35 breeders & 1 Droughtmaster bull + a full list of machinery & plant
* Located in Moonford district just 23km to all facilities of Monto
Vendors are committed to a sale at or before auction - call to inspect today.
AUCTION - FRIDAY 7TH JULY - 10.30AM
LEVEL 26, 111 EAGLE ST, BRISBANE
358 ha / 885 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.