Duckmaloi River Frontage
Spectacular, sophisticated and private, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure a piece of the mighty Duckmaloi River as well as an impressive homestead with solar panels, Set on 64 acres of rural paradise to suit a range of pursuits from horses to alpacas and anything in between.
- The property presents a wonderful parcel of varied terrain interspersed with huge remarkable granite boulders
- Easy access to the 1.5 kilometre frontage to the Duckmaloi River which has sandy beaches, fast flowing rapids, deep pools, home to many a trout
- Fenced into six paddocks and the river is also fenced
- Stock and water supply are provided by the river and convenient town water
- Improvements consist of timber cattle yards, steel sheep yards, piggery, animal shelter, chook yard and two Colourbond garages, both having power and concrete flooring
- You'll be impressed with the four bedroom home perched up high with outstanding views over rural countryside
- 10 Kva freestanding solar panels
- Step from the entrance hallway to the generously sized living area incorporating open plan kitchen/dining/lounge with exposed timber beam cathedral ceilings
- Attractive brick open fire place, slow combustion wood heater and three reverse cycle air-conditioning units to provide heating and cooling
- Split tiered sunroom with stunning polished brush box flooring
- The master bedroom will dazzle you, being king size and with its own bathroom and walk-in robe
- Wide summer and winter verandahs at both the front and rear
- Owners are presently running cattle, alpacas and sheep
Duckmaloi River Frontage presents a complete package - perfect for a variety of rural and lifestyle hobbies, impressive home, exclusive frontage to the Duckmaloi River and very well located. Secluded for privacy and enviably located at a premium rural address. Inspections are sure to impress take a look today.
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.