Rare Opportunity for Large Darling Downs Acerage
Listed By:Ray White Dalby
Bellfields' is a unique property and lends itself to grain and cattle production. Supported by very good improvements, infrastructure and water, Bellfelds' Aggregation located on the door stop of the regional centre of Dalby presents a rare opportunity that doesn't present itself often. Inspection is a must.
• 2,012Ha (approx 4,972 acres) on 13 freehold titles
• Bellfields' is located 12km North of Dalby
• 3,633 acres of cultivation over open downs soils
• 1,309 acres of quality grazing for fattening or backgrounding
• 6 equipped bores and 4 earth dams supply water to the property
• 60,000 gal water tank reticulates to the troughs throughout Bellfields'
• The main homestead is CIRCA 1900's and includes 6 bedrooms
• 5 cottages, sheds, silos, barns, 2 x cattle yards & extensive stable complex
4 garage spaces