Fences, Feed, Fat Cattle and Flamin' Good Water
Tandarra', 65 kms east of Goondiwindi, Queensland
- 1,675* hectares (4,140* acres) across 13 titles
- High performance fattening grasses with 1,800* acres of fully developed improved pastures
- Excellent fencing with over 25km* of exclusion fencing, 12 paddocks
- Extremely well watered 26" rainfall per annum, four bores, two equipped with solar power reticulating to 15 troughs plus seven dams
- New machinery shed, steel cattle yards
- Bitumen road frontage, all weather access
- Well located close to major feedlots
Low maintenance, low running cost and highly productive cattle country, currently run by an absentee owner. With retirement looming, Tandarra' will be sold.
Contact Selling Agent
Ray White Rural Goondiwindi
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.