Join us for 3 days of industry leading training in listing and selling property, auctioneering for both property and livestock, cutting edge technology, stock assessing and more, and leave with your NSW Certificate of Registration (Stock & Station). A Statement of Attainment will be issued upon completion of the 3-day course.
Are you considering a career in livestock sales or rural property sales? Your first step is getting accredited.
Ray White Rural & Livestock are hosting a full three-day course that will see you leaving with
1. NSW accredited Stock and Station Certificate of Registration
2. Auction skills brought to you by two of the top auctioneers in the industry (livestock and property)
3. Stock assessment training by AuctionsPlus and a well-known stock assessor
4. Tips and tactics on marketing yourself, social media, winning clients and using technology to make your work easier
5. Insights to the Ray White member offerings including discussions around the top three business needs; communications, technology and profit
*Update* – CLICK HERE for the Event Program overview.
There will also be an evening event where you will be able to network with fellow course attendees and Ray White business owners from around NSW.
The cost: $450pp*
*All-inclusive fee for registration certificate, stock assessment and auction training, full day catering and evening networking event. Flights and accommodation not included.
Participants are required to be 16 years of age upon enrolment.